We are a young company with a big vision, combining the best tech and equipment with the best groomers. If you're looking for new opportunity, with a fun and young team, you've found it.
Why work with us?
- Compensation: our groomers have the potential to make a great living, including bonuses, 100% of tips, and paid vacation
- Scheduling: we are open to part-time and full-time groomers, and we can make a variety of different schedules work.
- Equipment: we provide everything! In addition we will cover any costs to keep your toolkit in tip-top shape (ie. sharpening).
- Safety first: our top priority is groomer and dog safety. Our policy is to keep you safe, and we’ve got your back.
- You are an excellent dog groomer and always looking to get better
- You always give your best and you expect to be rewarded accordingly
- You are professional and friendly with customers and their dogs
- You are a responsible driver and comfortable handling a van
- Provide an amazing full grooming experience (bathe, dry, cut, etc)
- Consult with customers to understand their needs
- Drive vans to customer homes in a punctual and safe manner
- Basic cleaning and care of the van
- Work with the rest of the team to continually improve skills and make the company more effective
Interested? Have questions? Let's talk!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
The majority of current customers are on the Peninsula/South Bay, but we will be expanding in coming months. Compensation is commission and tips with opportunity to make over $100k. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more and talk with our team.Email us now to get started!